OMG, 10 YR OLD HAS A BABY. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I think it was in Spain, she just delivered a baby at the age of 10, with the Dad being the ripe old age of 13, the Maternal GR-Mother said she'd love a new Gr-child. What were they thinking or did the parents give them any sex info? How would you feel or handle this , I'm in shock just listening to it?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• WTF!!! That Gmother and their parents need to be put in jail for child abuse! How horrible, what would posses you to have a child have a baby. SHOCKED
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Ok, not out of the ordinary for muslim nations or culture. Girls are married as early as age 7, and once they have their period they're considered "ripe."

Poor girl. I feel bad for her.

matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• WTH I would be beating someones ass.You don't let your 10 DD be alone with a boy anyways.Why were they not being supervised.That poor girl 10 and a baby that is way to much for a girl and the dad wow.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• WTF? Seriously, this is one of those occasions where abortion is the loving option!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Let's face it, the 10 year old mommy will not be raising this child. Grandma will be. This would be where adoption would of been the better choice. I don't agree with Obby that abortion would be a better choice, but that's just my opinion. Damn, my 12 year old hasn't even gotten her period yet, 10 year old having a baby seems a bit strange.
    DeeMomOfFour

Answer by DeeMomOfFour at 12:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• thats crazy and i agree adoption would be a good choice
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I just looked it up. She is a Romanian Gypsie, which explains it somewhat, the article says it's their custom to marry off young teenage girls to boys who are only a few years older. Although she isn't a teenager and the father broke up with her. It says the girl's mother doesn't understand why the story is generating attention. What a sad and sick story.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I agree.........WOW My Hubby and I and daughter went to Chipotle to have lunch on Sunday and as we were leaving we noticed a girl walking by with a little boy. We went outside and looked at eachother and said "UMMMM, WAS SHE PREGNANT"? The little boy appeared her brother, taking him to the bathroom. She did'nt look more than 12 or 13!!!! I could'nt stop thinking about her for the rest of the day...........in shock. We told our daughter, it could be any situation. and prayed for her.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 12:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I read the story it's crazy! What is a ten year old doing with a boyfriend anyway? I have dd 12 and 11 yr olds and their biggest issue is what cute outfit to put on and keeping their A average in school. Maybe grandma wants the baby so she can play mommy to an infant. Poor girl she should be enjoying her childhood not being stressed with strech marks, leaky boobs, and an infant!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I can't even imagine my daughter who will be 10 next week having a baby.She still forgets to feed her dogs. I do believe that the grandma will be raising the baby.Maybe she did it on purpose so she could have another baby to raise?
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010