I just want to ask...WTH? And I don't for a minute believe she is 39. And she is NOT as beautiful as they make her out to be. I can't even explain the story itself..it is too weird.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1325079/Expectant-father-marry-divorced-woman-15-children-already.html

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 11:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, she's got to be over 40. My mom is 40 and her ankles don't look THAT weathered!

And 3wks after their FIRST date? What mom of 15 has sex with a man on their first date anyway? Who is this chick? This guy better buck up, I think she's just looking for a meal ticket!

Her shoes look terrible, and the only thing that matches is the necklace and the dress, which I'm assuming came as a set! So hair perfect, makeup perfect? Not hardly.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Omg, that woman cannot be 39. She looks as old as my aunt who is 58. I'm sure being pregnant basically since age 18 puts a few years on you. Her kids are all nice looking though, and she is a tiny thing after having so many kids. My pregnancies were horrible and I hated every minute of my last one, so I don't understand at all what is so great about being pregnant and how on earth she has so much energy as she claims. To each their own I guess though.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• That's too many kids. I believe we should only have enough children to replace ourselves...at most 3. We can't continue to multiply like roaches and expect this earth to supply us all. Sixteen children is ridiculous...I think 6 kids is ridiculous. Sure, vote me down...I don't give a hoot. I think it's selfish to have that many children. Sure, you are "giving" your time to so many, right? In the end, you DON'T have enough time for them all and they have to support each other mentally. Who helps with homework? Who supports them at sports events? Is she always available when a child is sad about something? It's ridiculous.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• All I can say is, holy shit. That poor, poor, poor man got trapped.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Beautiful kids, whatever floats her boat...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm not really understanding what all of the frustration is about. Can someone help me out? Looks like a woman who has a big family is getting married. So what? The kids are adorable. Some people can be really harsh...
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Gorgeous children..and mom is an attractive woman.You ladies have to ask how she is so thin? That's easy with that many children to look after.I have enough..shes a better woman than I..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• wow she has 13 girls and 2 boys crazy and yes kind of a crazy story too
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wow, that is really strange. When did she even have time for a summer fling, or what ever she called it?
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yikes....that's a whole lotta estrogen in that household!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010