I want to make my own herbal teas....

But the problem is with the recepies I have to make it i need oils for it...but the only oils that i know of can not be used for it....what kind of oil do I need to get? Do you know where I can get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have been making tea for decades and never used an oil.. if you need them though I recommend www.mountainroseherbs.com
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 12:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• op here....sorry it was anon...guess I hit the wrong button...If you know of a book that has some recepies or a website that i could go to that would have recepies for me that would be great! Thanks for the help!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I make my own teas too, though i've never used oil. I grow a variety of mint plants: spearmint, chamomile, peppermint, chocolate mint, and catnip. Catnip is actually a good tea for your stomach.

I just dry out the leaves or use them fresh. You boil the leaves in the water and then strain them out.
    Darvydia

Answer by Darvydia at 3:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• http://www.herbsonlinehere.com/herbal-teas-esential-oils.html
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010