Pregnancy Test......

what ones have you used
what ones do you think are best
what ones do you think are worst

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just ClearBlue. Love it, couldn't recommend anything else!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I like the ones that say pregnant or not pregnant.
    before my son was born tho, he was my second so I went to the dollar Tree and those work just as good!
    I just like the idea of them saying pregnant or not pregnant, and dollar tree's don't they just have the lines.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• First Response or the generic for it. Use tests with pink ink only. They're more likely to be accurate and don't leave evap lines as often as tests that use blue dye.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 12:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i use the one from the dollar tree because my husband made me get one because he said i was pregnant and i told him i was and i wasn't wasting 8$ on something i already know.....lol needless to say with it the time it took to get back to the answer it was a positive so those r good....lol

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• For my first test I used First Response-it came back positive and when I told my husband I was pregnant he went out and bought EPT "Early Pregnancy Test." because he wanted to see. lol It came back positive too. I think the one he bought was more expensive and I think First Response was fairly cheap.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I preferred digital over the lines. A simple "pregnant" or "not pregnant" was so much better than tryin to figure out whether I saw 1 or 2 lines!

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2010