Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get legal advice about a JC police incident?

Where can I get free legal advice about an incident a JC police officer?...I feel that he was very unprofessional when handling a situation in which I was stopped by him. I decided to go back to school and he treated me horrible and now I feel anxiety just to drive to the JC.

Answer Question

Asked by flormia at 12:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in

Level 3 (14 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I know that my university has a student legal help department...but we also have a law school.. Anything like that at your campus? Have you attempted to speak with his supervisor or the chief of the police dept on campus?

    Most towns have a free/discount legal services, search around for it.

    Also you should be able to discuss this with you college president.

    good luck

    Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.