!!!! Dem Supporter Unleashes Violent Profanity-Laced Tirade on GOP Crowd !!! Does it bother you, that the liberal news and the Al Sharptons of this country are not all over this, nor Condemning it?

If this was the other way around, every single liberal news station, and all these equality and anti racists groups would have called for Justice!

copy and paste
and view

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dem-pundit-unleashes-violent-profanity-laced-tirade-on-gop-supporters/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Well I tried to post the link for you and it doesn't work, sorry bout that, weird...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wow, I hadn't seen this video but it doesn't surprise me...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• this is the first I've heard about this, and even your conservative blog put it WAY down at the bottom of the page. you think a white group would complain about one white calling another a redneck or a cracker?

"the left, being shown for who they are . . . "

funny, I only saw a single guy in that group. so shall I call you a head stomper?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• – collapse
    My guess is your a FOX fanatic. How often have they displayed crap that the other channels DID.

You'll get the most news and make your own MIND up, by watching ALL available propaganda.
    Peyote

Answer by Peyote at 1:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• What the heck! and the cops did not arrest him? My guess is the cops were afraid of being hunted down like criminals by the naacp and all those other groups if they had arrested him.

cayote : "My guess is your a FOX fanatic. How often have they displayed crap that the other channels DID. ??"

Fox ? that is not even fox , it is the "the blaze" duh!

I guess you must be a socialist obama, al sharpton , dumbocrat supporter.

you sound like the guy on the video.
    standing

Answer by standing at 1:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes it bothers me because if a Republican had done it, it would be all over the news and everyone would be all up in arms about it.
    And you know what, I like Fox and I trust them as a news source even tho the source was not Fox in this post. And I am sick and tired of some people on here going off on tantrums when people use Fox as a source. They are a legit news agency, deal with it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wow!!! Some people are losing their minds. Where is the outrage liberals?!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't have time for the video but I'm a Fox viewer and haven't seen it yet. Great ASSumption though.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The LINK won't work.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2010