3.... well 4 days late now and I'm feeling very crampy. Early stages of labor?

I've gone 9 months without it, but it feels like menstrual cramps. I'm not having any contractions though.

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 12:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• id make a doc appt in the morning to find out whats going on, they may have to induce you if it goes on for a few days more. Good luck and congrats on the new baby :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• well when I went into labor with my ds It felt like cramps and than it gradually got worse throughout the morning. you could very well be in labor just keep on eye on how long in between waves of pain and if the get stronger or come every three to five min apart I say go to the hospital.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ty, I had an appointment today. She monitored his movements for about 20 minutes. I have another appointment on Monday if I don't go before then and she said she'll have a day scheduled for me by then to be induced. If I continue feeling it in the morning, unless it worsens, I'll see if I can get an appointment tomorrow.
    slowyourrole

Comment by slowyourrole (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The menstrual cramp sensation is often labor. Are they coming and going? Have they increased in intensity at all? I say go get a good night's rest (if you're not by now), and see how you're feeling in the morning. I wouldn't worry about going to the doctor, unless you start getting other symptoms. I'm sending labor dust your way! Fingers crossed! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010