If you had to watch one of these every day forever...

If you had to watch either Barney or Power Rangers EVERY DAY for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• power rangers! at least the plot changes LOL

I swear Barney has mind control and subliminal messages in his music ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yup, I think I'd have to say Power Rangers because I can at least watch the episodes with my boys and not go completely insane. Plus, you don't find yourself singing those darn songs all day long like you would with Barney...whether you wanted to or not. LOL
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• "I love you...you love me..." LMAO :) so anoying!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• barney i hate power rangers
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'd get on my knees and beg God to forgive me for whatever sin it was i committed to get me onto that level of Hell!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• oh, i did that for about 4 years with my daughter and barney. and i still rem. some of the songs after 6 years have passed..
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 9:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Barney!! Power Rangers are so irritating to me...I can't stand the ugly evil characters and all the corny fighting. At least Barney teaches my kids something, other than fighting.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 4:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Haha and Barney doesn't sing the "i love you" song anymore...that's just old episodes. Todays Barney sings the "Everything's better with a friend" song.
    Anonymous

• I'm with Aprilmorgans! Get me out of that hell!

BTW: I worked at a PBS station during college and actually had to WATCH Barney (and all the other kid shows) as part of my job. Most of them I didn't mind, some I even liked, but BARNEY!?!?!? I'd want to sob every time it came on.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Barney. He's fun and nice and Power Rangers are too aggresive and the usual superhero thing.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008