im kinda freaked out adult content

i have allll the symptoms of pregnacy i feel off an what i think is flutters i take home tests neg obs preg tests neg blood neg an they wont give me a ultrasound since there alll neg i missed in sept an oct i spot off an in sept an oct it is a light pink an brown an its always been on time never late

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly I dont think your pregnant...If ALL of those tests were neg then your not pregnant....and how far along would you be? I am guessing around 9wks if you were....if you are like 6 weeks it will show up on a blood test....Pluss I have never known a pregnant woman who could feel "flutters" that soon in their pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I agree with Anon. When you're trying to conceive you can trick your body into producing symptoms from wanting it to happen so badly and it can even screw with your cycle. If the tests are still coming up neg then it's a neg and just keep trying. Trust me, I'm guilty of the same thing. I've wanted it so bad that I actually started to have symptoms. I'm still trying, but I have to remind myself not to stress about it and let it happen when it happens. Just sit back and take some deep breaths and relax, that will also help get your cycle back on track.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The other Mommas are right. You are stressing out which that alone can cause you to miss a period or a few.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Are they only doing urine pregancy test? or are the doing blood, if they are not doing a blood test have them do that, it will give you a definite answer it can tell if you are only a few days.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• One of my bff's failed urine and blood tests for three months. They FINALLY gave her an ultrasound since her cycle was MIA and she was just past the first trimester. This is not normal of course, but it can happen. They probably won't do an ultrasound until you miss more than a month. But yes, stressing about it can mess with your cycles so I would tend to agree with the others. If you turn out to be like my bff well then you'd be the second person I know that it happened to.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010