What do you think of women

Who carries condoms with them on dates? I always have one on me. My best friend saw it and asked why I carry it because it makes me look like a tramp.

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 2:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they love their self enough to protect themselves. Who cares what other people think the ones that talk are the ones probably not having safe relations. I applaud you!!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 4:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Um....considering im married and we dont use them no i dont always have one on me....but before i got married i ALWAYS had one on me....You never know and its not like a guy always thinks of being prepared. For me it was no different then keeping a tampon in my purse....then again its not like people go through my purse either....so how can someone judge me when they dont even know that I have one on me...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• hey better save than sorry,just because you carry a condom don't make you a tramp.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Just because you carry a condom does not make you or any women a trap. If you were on birth control or kept a diaphragm in your purse would that make you a tramp? So, to answer your question, I see someone like you as being prepared. We can't always count on the men to be responsible.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• its better to be sfe than sorry. you shouldnt leave it up to a man to remember these things. you can never have too many condoms haha

btw I am married and cant remember the last time I used a condom, BUT if I were single and dating I would prob carry them too
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would tell the guy to make sure that there weren't hole punched in the condom. Always use his own.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• She is smart
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 7:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Someone who is wise in making sure they are protected. You just never know anymore about what might happen, with whom and if they are as responsible as the woman.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I really don't have an opinion on that, but ya, better safe than sorry!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yeah better safe than sorry.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010