joke

anyone know a good joke?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• A man walks into a hotel and asks for a room. the clerk says they only have one but it's haunted the man replies it's ok it's just for tonight
    He goes to his room tkes a shower and gets ready for bed, as he gets ready to lay down a ghost appeared and said I'm the ghost of tee nee weenie you lay down i'll bite your weenie,the man disregarded the ghost and the ghost bit his weenie. the next nite another man came and wanted a room the clerk said it's haunted and the man replied it's ok, he went to the room took a shower and got ready for bed as he got ready to lay down the ghost appeared I'm the ghost of tee nee weenie you lay down I'll bite your weenie, he disregarded the ghost and layed down and the ghost bit his weenie, the following nite another man came and requested a room the clerk warned him that it was haunted the man replied it's ok, he went to the room took a shower and got ready to lay down
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• A ghost appeared said I'm the ghost of tee nee weenie you lay down i'll bit your weenie the man looked at the ghost and said I'm the ghost af christmas past you lay down and I'll bit your ass. lol Hee-Hee
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've never been too good in the joke dept! But i'd LOVE to hear some!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010