When you get out of a relationship?

How do you start over from scratch when you have been with someone so long you are use to the same things everyday. How can I start dating again and when I do how will I know he is a good man and loves my boys because I have learned men can lie their way to the bank. I'm hurting but also I am trying to be strong and not let my boys know that mommy is really sad. Advice because I will be starting my life over starting tomorrow when I tell my soon to be ex fiance that i'm not moving far from my home with him.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• don't worry about dating. Just be happy with yourself. Focus on your life with your boys. You'll find what you're looking for when you least expect it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You really need to take some time to yourself and heal from this sepration and focus on yourself and your boys. You should have a few months to yourself before you run out and find a man to live with and start all over again. You really need to keep all the things your EX did in mind when your out looking for a man. GL momma I just think you should heal before you run out there and shack up with another man cause doing that the chances of it working out for you all is slim you have to heal over one to move on to another. Being a single person will build you stronger.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You shouldn't worry about another person right now. Let yourself heal and most of the time, love will find you when you're not looking. Do what you need to do now to be happy and stay strong. Life's too short to be miserable.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 4:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yeah I agree with the rest of them.You need to focus on you and your kids.Your boys are all men you need right know.Good luck
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 5:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010