I am possibly pregnant and have period like bleeding and cramping. adult content

I took a home pregnancy test two days ago and it came out positive. For the past week I have had sore breasts and when I squeeze a white/clear liquid comes out of my left nipple. This morning I was spotting a little but as the day went on it turned into a heavy/period like bleeding and I have cramps. What can this be? I have an appointment for the Dr. next week but wanted to have some kind of idea as to what it could possibly be. Please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well you either 1. got a false pos pregnancy test...or 2. are having a miscarrage. I would go in just in case.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am guessing an early miscarriage. I'm sorry, Hun. I had one like that, too.
    There's a chance I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Keep your appointment, because they can check for sure. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010