Feeling funny this morning. Any idea what this could be?

Actually it started yesterday evening. Slight backpain and pain in my lower abdomen. Felt exactly as if my period is about to start. Last one is only a week and a half ago. No blood yet.
Went to bed early (9 hours of sleep!) and woke up like this: Tired, heart beating fast although I'm not doing anything, bit of a heavy feeling on my chest that makes me sigh a lot trying to breath it away (doesn't help), feeling fuzzy and restless with a knot in my throat. YUK!
I think I slept enough. I had a cup of herbal tea and some musli, so blood sugar should be okay.
I would like to ly down, but I'm at work right now. Hope this will settle.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Health

• Hope you're okay. It could be that you're getting sick, something is definitely going around. Maybe go to the doctors especially if your symptoms get worse.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• P.S. Can;t be pregnant!
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 3:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You're probably catching that "ick" that's going around....I'm just getting over it and it started just like your description, except I had a touch of stomach flu on top of it o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010