How will you feel if your candidate doesn't win?

How will you react emotionally? Will you find it hard to respect the new president? Do you have plans (I've heard a lot of people say they are moving out of the country) if you candidate doesn't win?

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'll probably be a little miffed and a little "WTF?!" for awhile, but I'll get over it. Yes, I will find it hard to respect him. And I really wish we could move out of the country...but I'd kinda like to do that regardless of whether my candidate wins of not =] I just happen to find my boyfriend's home country more appealing than the US, lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I will be devestated and I will find it extrememly hard to respect the new president if Obama wins. I am afraid out of my wits of Obama becoming president. I think he will lead this country into absolute destruction economically, foriegn policey wise and in every other way possible. The "America Dream" of working hard for your money and living the life you want will be deminished by Obama's "spread the wealth BULL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• what anon 12:38 said
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Life goes on...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• If Obama wins I will be scared out of my mind. Not only for myself but for my children and future generations . I feel that America as we now know it will no longer exist and that our freedoms and privileges that so many men and women have fought for will be ripped from us .

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I will pray for whoever wins. I won't speak badly about them or be disrespectul and will just pray.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I will be very scared. I hope people see a certain canadate as trouble at the last min.
    I will be praying for our great nation that it stays great.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I second that Beccah2.
    Anonymous

• I will hold on tight for the next four years. Also, probably become more activist when it comes to my local and state elected officials. Get loud and involved.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Honestly? If Obama wins, I can't help but feel a sense of impending doom. I'm not exagerating. He is going to utterly destroy our economy, weaken our military defenses, & make any expression of morality unlawful. It scares the daylights out of me! I'm seeing a lot of parallels with dictatorships in history, particularly Cuba.
    Anonymous