How many of you have a good hubby or S.O.?

He cooks, cleans, changes diapers, feeds, and makes bottles, on top of that he is not affraid to be seen toting the diaper bag or stroller, infact he is proud of it! Now THAT is a real man.. I love mine to death!

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 4:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I as well have a good hubby! He cleans, cooks, and did his share ofdiapers,bottles, etc when the kids were babies. Now that they are ds 9,dd11,dd12 i get tickled at how he is very attentive to them even letting our dd know they can talk to him about feminie issues. He's even gone to the store and bought our pads. Now that's a real man!!!!!!!lol
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 4:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You have a man just like mine! He's truly amazing. He doesn't mind carrying my purse for me (a short distance though lol) and doesn't mind to push the buggy when we grocery shop and play loudly with our son. He grabs me and kisses me proudly. He's an all around great man, I got extremely lucky!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband is awesome!!! I just wish he changed more diapers!! LOL. Can't really complain though, he's pretty great.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• When I worked my hubby did all that and go to school.Know he works no less than 50 hours a week and still goes to school.And on his days off he does everything around the house to give me a day off.I have been blessed.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 6:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Mine is great too... ! Well domesticated...haaa-haaaa
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband is an excellent hands on dad! He has never had any problem with feeding, diapering, comforting a crying baby, taking our little one out places, etc. He does it all and I'm so grateful to him!

Answer by missanc at 8:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband is so great. Our son absolutely adores him. They play together all the time, he gets our boy up in the morning and lets me sleep in (he works 3rd shift) and changes him and feeds him and spends time with him until I get up. He works hard to provide for us and so I can stay home with our son, and spoils us whenever he can. He makes chocolate chip pancakes just because, helps with the cleaning - the other day when we got home from grocery shopping he even re-organized my cupboards because it needed it. He writes songs for me, and I love to hear him sing. He's faithful and affectionate. He's just the greatest, IMO. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I do!
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 10:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes! he does it all, and he even does night duty with our newborns ( I dont BF) until he goes back to work! I think it is so odd how some of my friends think he is "weird" just b/c thier DH wont help! We have a 7,4,3,1 and one on the way. He is the best! Great post OP!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• mines on the list too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010