When do you put your Christmas or holiday lights up?

Hubby loves to put the lights up, he is like a little kid. He is putting them up the day after Thanksgiving. I'll admit I do love looking at them. So pretty at night.

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• The Saturday after Thanksgiving. My husband and the older boys go out and put them up. They have a blast. Then we all get hot chocolate.

Answer by mama10johnsons at 10:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We will be putting them UP soon, Up doesn't mean ON the Northeast if you wait until after Thanksgiving your hanging things in the freezing cold and snow.....we get ours up before it's too bad. This weekend here in Buffalo we are supposed to get a dusting of snow on Friday and Saturday, but mid week it'll be 60 degrees, rather than standing in the snow this weekend I'll wait for the wamer dryer temps next week

In the house, I'm starting now.....I have holiday fever

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The house will be done as well as outside. I put my lights on Thanksgiving night, I can not wait.

Answer by sta517 at 5:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Hubby will get the lights up anyday I tell him to do so but we don't offically turn them on until after thanksgiving

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• After Thanksgiving.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've always been strict on having NOTHING Christmas until Thanksgiving Day. No lights, no trees, no decorations of any sort. Christmas today is too commercialized and rush rush. It's barely Halloween and already you see all sorts of advertisements and stuff for Christmas. It's just so ridiculous!

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He use to just keep them up all year but now its a last minute deal

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010