Pregnancy number 2? Let me know what you think.

Me and my SO had unprotected sex 3 days before I got my period. My period lasted only 3 days and then it was gone! Usually my menstrual cycle is pretty normal, lasting 5-7 days on a 28 day cycle. Once I recieved my period I have been having really bad headaches, nausea, very tired. A wave of tiredness came over me that I can't even explain. This has been going on since the 26th of October. I always get nausea at night time. In which when I had my son I had morning sickness always at night. Is it possible that I really could be pregnant or is it jus a fluke? What is my body going threw? Idk if I could say my nipples are sore or not. But my stomach is definetly sensitive! I will take a pregnancy test in a week or so. If its negative I will wait till the end of the month to try agian. Let me know what you all think.

Christina5l

Asked by Christina5l at 6:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• lol I'm in the same boat as u but with my daughter i had nothing no sickness at all but my only problem is i was on birth control and when it came time for my period i didn't have it and still waiting on it hope its just stress somewhat. do you have any kinda stress you are going throw? that might be a big factor and if i were u i take a test to be on the safe side so u do know .

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 6:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I just spotted this morning? How can you sppot a week a half later after getting your period? I am so confused!
    Christina5l

Comment by Christina5l (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• it could of been anything i spooted in nov. before i found out i was pregnant and i thought ir=t was just a really light period but i stll get a test
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2010