Can a female sex offender have kids?

or does she have to give them up?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 6:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess that would depend on her sex crime in the first place. If she was a child molester then I think she does, but I am not 100% sure about this. There was one woman in my area who was accused of molesting two girls. It took two years for the trail and in that time, she only got to see her children maybe 2-3 times (supervised of course). She was found not guilty and is now having to fight to get her kids back or at least have visitation with them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• *trial
    JeremysMom

• I would think it depends on what she was charged with. Obviously if she molested a child, then no, she can't have children. At least, I would hope not!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would hope if she were a child molester, she would be "fixed" by court order so that the risk of her having children in the future is zero. Women & men who molest children do not deserve to reproduce for their own sick games.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would have to agree with the pp's.. depends on the severity of the crime!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010