What's the worst book you've ever read?

Brave New World (I think that's the title) by Aldous Huxley. I started it but couldn't finish it. Dante's Inferno was much easier to finish.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The unholy bible. Scariest thing I ever read. I had to read it three or four times just to make sure that was REALLY what it said.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Beyond Opinion. It was so skewed and biased I found myself arguing the whole way through it. Sweeping generalizations and painting others in the worst possible light. I hated it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I love Brave New World! haha.

I hated the Handmaid's Tale.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 3:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Probably The Chocolate War. Okay, or anything ELSE pretty much we had to read during my high school career. I've had a few books I couldn't muddle through since, but I can't remember names so they must not have been that bad.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 4:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• the girl with the dragon tattoo...i could not finish it. i know it is a hot book right now but not my kind of book. Snoozefest!
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 6:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Wuthering Heights......read it in High School. It needs a big bold yellow warning label on it. "WARNING: Do NOT read if depressed. If depressed do not read without doctor's supervision. May need to increase anti-depressant medication before you finish the book. If not medicated, you may need medication by the time you finish the book."
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010