Is there anyway to be a stay at home mom & make money

Im currently a stay at home mom. Im looking to make a little extra money each month. Ive tried doing home daycare in the past. But with my current situation with my kids. (who both are now in school full time) its hard to have a job that I have to commit hours to. I want to have a real job, but My daughter has been hospitolized several times within the last few months, & for those reason is why having a job outside the house is almost impossible to have. Just looking for ideas, or what other stay at home moms are doing.

jamcgillivray

Asked by jamcgillivray at 8:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• try selling stuff you make your own hours!
    sammy1979

Answer by sammy1979 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I work from home, here is my website, if you want more details message me! http://www,ginaandbruce.advancingwithus.com
    ginaisgreen

Answer by ginaisgreen at 8:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and I make a pretty nice income:-)
    It's $1.97 to try for 7 days and after just $19.95 a month for your 2 websites and training. P.M. me if you like more info:-)
    La Bella 4 u
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You can join a direct selling company like previously suggested, sell things on ebay and craigslist, run errands for elderly & disabled, etc
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom, I run an in home daycare certified threw the state and I also sell avon! If you are interested in selling avon let me know!
    Billiejo22001

Answer by Billiejo22001 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am an Independent Distributor for a company that offers no start up costs. PM me if you would be interested.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Most definately there are other things to do. Just don't limit yourself with "I can't". Think positive, and you can achieve what you want to do! Do you know that more millionaires happen during an economic downfall than at any other time! This is because WE become entrepreuneurs! You find something that you think you CAN do. Look around at what you are good at. Can you keep a house clean? Clean a couple of others a week. (Run an ad, or word of mouth), Can you sew? (I have a lady that makes incentive gifts for me & now others in our Scentsy team) we all referred her around because of her Embroidery work! Now she has expanded into School logos!
    Can you type, do you know certain software programs - there are internet sites to do : virtural assistance. I looked into all kinds & landed with Scentsy. I'm in love with this! It fits me. Fits my style (though I didn't think I "Could" do this) and now I'm a Director!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wah as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! I work around the schedule of my family. If you are a Candle lover like me you willl love this business! Especially if you can start for free. msg me if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I work as an educational consultant for edc publishing. we offer usborne and kane miller books. I make a pretty good income from home, its fun and rewarding, tons of training..a job promoting literacy that you can be proud of.

Message me if you'd like more info

http://www.brightwormbooks.com

ShaunaMorris

Answer by ShaunaMorris at 11:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Internet Ceo Moms! I am with them and they are a wonderful team to work beside! http://www.internetceomoms.com/Latrisha

tisha1030

Answer by tisha1030 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010