Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Alergic reaction?!?!? TMI adult content

I think i may have had a bad reaction to the pads I had on for my period....I would describe waht its like in detail but ill spare you..its similar to diaper rash looking. But its SUPER painful, hurts to sit walk whatever...and its definitely embarassing!!! Has anyone else had a reaction to a feminine product like this?!


Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Health

Level 19 (7,070 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Yes. I cannot use any "scented" products. Take a Benedryl and wear cotton undies until it clears up.

    Answer by Niki_sd at 11:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • Call your doctor. It could be a yeast infection, but only the doctor can tell you for sure.

    Answer by balagan_imma at 8:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010