my last depo was april 1st 2010..on october 8th 2010 i spotted for that day and it went away now its november 4th 2010 and im spotting brownish pink..is it my period or am i pregnant?

the beginning of october my breast were tender and got bigger plus my nipples were sore for the whole month now they still a lil tender

lovinkids713

Asked by lovinkids713 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to know is to take a test or talk to your doc. But I will tell you that depo can do crazy things to your body! I was on it for almost 2 years and sometimes I would go months with no bleeding, and other times I bled for 3 months straight! It was horrible.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• IMO, the only way to know for sure is to either take a home pregnancy test or go to the doctor. There are too many things, such as weight, stress, overall health, that can make you miss periods or even spot and create other pregnancy like symptoms.
    xxshadowxx

Answer by xxshadowxx at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I totaly agree, take a test. I didn't get sore breasts when I got off the depo, but it took a few months for my period to regulate, I had 3 periods in 5 weeks when I first got off it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010