What should I do for my Daughter's birthday

My Daughter's birthday is on the 14th of this month what should I do for her party...
And what party favors should I do....

MsJacky

Asked by MsJacky at 8:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• knowing nothing about the girl and what she likes, its hard to say for sure. How old is she. If under 2, then it really won't matter much to her, as she won't remember it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• This is her first birthday
    MsJacky

Comment by MsJacky (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about favors as at this point the party isn't a bunch of kids playing, but pretty much family and adult friends of the family. Just get plates and such in what she likes: princess, elmo, etc. and get or make a cake
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• For my little one first birthday. I just made sure had her own little cake to eat all by herself. When they are young the parties are easy because they wont remember them. Go to this web site it might help
    http://www.birthdaydirect.com/1st-birthday-party-supplies-c-33.html?osCsid=t3lfc3shlr0rfucpsveak3ali0&gclid=COO-9Zqgh6UCFctw5QodckdPQA
    Good luck....
    AmandaNaus

Answer by AmandaNaus at 9:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i have a twin first birthday party to plan for next month i think im going to make the theme animals adn def make sure she has her own little cake, good luck
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 11:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We didn't do party favors for the first birthday. And I would suggest keeping it small. I've learned over the years that big parties are just too stressful. You don't even have time to interact with the guests; you're constantly doing something.
    I would definitely make her her own little separate cake for her to smash and play in (and maybe eat if it gets that far). And then make a bigger cake for all the guests.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010