Would you consider this good campaigning?

You have to watch this!

I cannot stand McCain, but even I would hope that he wouldn't want his campaigning done this way..

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/

msmoody

Asked by msmoody at 12:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• He's not doing his campaign that way. That is one lady, and even though she is right she has a choice to give candy out or not too...I think she's a little off her rocker to punish a child for their parent's choices.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I didn't say McCain was approving of this, I said I was pretty sure he WOULDN'T.
    And I cannot believe ANYONE could defend turning a child away because their parents don't agree with your political choice.
    It's Halloween, and trick-or-treating is for kids. Give me ONE good reason to turn a four year old away while trick-or-treating.
    Just one.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 1:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I think even McCain would not agree with this. That woman is CRAZY!
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I didn't defend her! I said she was off her rocker to punish a child for their parent's choices.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:15 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• that is just sad that that woman did that!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• no one needs that type of support,,,
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• OMG! What a horrible way to treat children! Now that her name is out there, I can only imagine how people are going to repay her...
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm sooooo glad the news covered it. I hope she enjoyed being on the news.

Who campaigns to trick or treaters anyway?

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 3:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• That just disgusts me! What child under that age of 17 really cares about this elections, let along about McCain or Obama? I think this was just her evil way at getting back at Obama supporters IMO. To me that is a bullying, evil thing to do. The woman deserves and hate and dislike thats shes going to get from her neighbors and anyone else that saw her on the news!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• What a nasty woman!
    craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 6:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2008