Ok, So I think i'm pregnant.. but have taken two home tests and both have come back negative...Advice?

MamaJen21

Asked by MamaJen21 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, how far along would you be? If you truely feel you are pregnant perhaps it's too early for a urine test. You can wait a few days and try again or call your doctor and request a blood test.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• if i'd have to guess...i'd say about 4 wks... i missed my period for october and have been having constant cramping... it's kinda frustrating..
    MamaJen21

Comment by MamaJen21 (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Call the doc and get a blood test.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• just did... i'm gonna go pick-up the lab slip this afternoon.. does anybody know how long it takes to get the results back?
    MamaJen21

Comment by MamaJen21 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Usually the next day, it just depends on the lab.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It might be too early to tell with the urine test. My doc tested me last month and it was negative but two weeks later it was positive.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010