My fiance is away on a deployment. Why do i feel like he doesn't trust me, because he always says i trust you babe. I just don't trust everyone else. Why does that my me feel that he doesn't trust me too?

I am a teen mom and I am still in high school and it seems like he doesn't like me going out with friends even though i don't do it very often. I am lucky if i go out once every other month.

MissinMySolider

Asked by MissinMySolider at 12:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• The distance can do crazy things to your mind. When he is over there he is constantly hearing horror stories about cheating. Some of his buddies might even be served with divorce papers while over there. When ever you talk to him, dont tell him how you only go out once ever other month, just tell him how much you love and miss him. Talk about all the things you are going to do when he gets home. Maybe you guys can save some money for a mini vacation and start planning. Talking about the future will make him understand that you are here to stay. :)
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I totally understand where he is coming from and he means it when he says he trusts you and not everyone else. I have been on both sides of the fence of a deployment. I went to Iraq and left hubby behind and he's been gone and left me behind. We both worried about the other regardless of who was the one gone. It is just human nature. I am sure even though he may prefer you not to go out that he doesn't want you to be a hermit. He is just worried about the one he loves and isn't there to protect you and can't see if anyone is hitting on you etc.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i can relate! My hubby is currently deployed, and I'm living on post with our two boys. there are a few single soldiers that were not deployed, and will look up military wives on myspace and try to 'meet up' with them. One guy actually tried before my hubby left, and now they are stationed at the same place!!!
    Let him know what your doing, just don't get into the 'great' details of everything. I know if I say that I went to a movie (only happened once during deployment, and once during school) he was really down and upset about the first one when i said it was great, and raved about it. This last time i said the movie was good, and he should see it. he reacted totally different. I'm not saying hide anything from him. But during a deployment its almost a need to know thing when it comes to anything other than your health and your baby. Good luck! If you want to talk, pm me! :-)
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 5:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I never trusted my husband while over sea's hell i dont even trust him when he is out with his army buddies.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 5:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• if you feel that your husband dont trust u than something had to happened or you guily about something that was said or than you done to have those feeling because u should not feel that you husband dont trust you
    Erica25800

Answer by Erica25800 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008