What group were you in in High School?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• loners

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• several..i was the high school chameleon..a little of this, a little of that.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was one of the dorks or non-popular kids, BUT i was a popular dork, if that makes sense. lol.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't really think I fit into a particular group. I was neutral and got along with everyone. I participated in volleyball, softball, and cheer but I didnt really choose my friends from these groups only. Infact some of them were pretty nutty and I couldnt stand them lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• it has a difft meaning today but I was a geek, nerd, outcast, until I blossomed and suddenly was Ms. Popular...pfftt.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't label our group as anything. I had about 10 friends and we were all different. Different religions, backgrounds and sexual orientation. Some of them were social butterflies, others were kind of anti-social with those they didn't know (like me for instance). A few girls in my group were lesbians. My best friends were asian and black and I'm white. I'll say we were the unique group that everyone seemed to get along with.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• None, I was too busy with a love life...

Answer by older at 9:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• National Honor Society, Student Council, Spanish Club, VP of Just Say No.... hahaha I had no life outside of HS
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was a lonely rocker nerd. What a combination uh ? LOL!!!
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 9:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i didnt really fit into a group..I was friends with everyone. I was FCCLA (Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America)president for two years, HOSA(Health Occupations Students of America) secretary, Interact(service club) secretary, 4-H Horse Wranglers VP, captain of the Hippology(study of the horse) and Horse Bowl teams. I was not real popular with the jocks but at the horse shows I sure was
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 10:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2010