if you will have your own business one day ?

what it is ? and what would u rename it ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 9:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One day when I have a bigger house I want to open a daycare but really not sure what I would call
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• DH and I have a business. We own a carpet cleaning business using a low moisture method. We do really well, especially right now (the busy season). It's just our last name: O'Grady Carpet & Floor Cleaning
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband and I make homemade soap. We haven't started selling yet, because we're still in the experimenting process. We give out free samples to family to test out for us. We (I) want to start making our own pasta, sauces, and other jarred goods. I want to be able to sell those as well. I just want a small botique downtown that sells our homemade goods.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I owned a bakery for 15 years. I sold it the name was "Megan's Bakery"..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am in the works...I make bows and am learning tutus, clothes, purses and the like. My shop will be called Lexi-Bugg Boutique, after my DD.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 9:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I love making handmade jewelry. If I am ever able to start my own business I will call it Caitlin's Creations. Caitlin is my daughters name she wants to learn how also. I thought it was catchy.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010