When did you first start having syptoms of pregnancy???

id only b 10 days along if i am but my friend who goes 2 school for nuerology in babies told me that all women are different and that i could show signs @ netime is this tru???? wen did u first start having syptoms of pregnancy b4 u knew???

Tiff_Weatherly

Asked by Tiff_Weatherly at 1:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• About 4 weeks along. Sore breasts and just not feeling well in general. I never got morning sickness or anything.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i had symptoms before i missed my period. i had morning sickness, and with my 3rd and 4th i couldnt fit into my jeans before i knew i was preg. so id say you could have symptoms at any time.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Your friend is right, every woman and her body is different. With my first two, I never really had any cravings or morning sickness, I wa just tired and moody all the time. With my youngest, I was about 5 wks. or so along when I started getting morning sickness and she made up for the other two big time, it was horrible. So bad that my doctor put me on Compazine...........suppositories..... EEWWW GROSS, but it worked!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i started to get mine at about 6 weeks maybe just b4 that! its true every body is different !
    lil-mama1921

Answer by lil-mama1921 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I got symptoms with both of mine about a week after conception, the first one being extreme exhaustion. With my first I also had a strange appetite problem where I'd get hungry then not be able to eat, it felt like when you're full and you just can't stuff any more food in your stomach. I didn't realize at the time that it meant I was pregnant, but since it went away about the same time other stuff did, that's all I can think of. And with this one, again the extreme exhaustion, this time accompanied by pretty severe insomnia and nausea, which made me suspect pregnancy several days before my period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2008