could i be pregnant?

for the past 3 weeks i have been feeling exactly to the t like i did when i was prego with my son. my last period was on october 7-11. i kno it is really early to be askin the famous "could i be?" but this is idk... really wierd... i feel the exact same and everything. sleeping the same, eating the same, drinking the same just everything like when i was prego... have any advice ladies? plz no bashing cuz there really aint nothin to bash about...

Rosamaria101

Asked by Rosamaria101 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be. Wait until your period is due, and test if you're late.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You're not crazy. I believe I know the MOMENT the one in my belly (5 mo) was conceived, and I had the same symptoms in the weeks afterward - the same symptoms as when I was preggy with my 2 year old. I know the time goes painstakingly slow when waiting for that right time to take a preggy test, but unfortunately science hasn't come that far yet to do a test that early.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• when i got prego with my son i knew it when it happened. like not right out like oh i just got prego but like subconiously. i feel the same way again... i hope i am becuase SO and i have been trying for a while...
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You could be. I always knew from about the third week on. But you just have to be patient and wait to find out for sure, because it could be wishful thinking.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yeah and thats what i hate the most...wishful thining...
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Why don't you try a test anyway? Couldn't hurt... if your last period was Oct. 7 you're probably close. Get one of those "First Response" ones - I think they can tell you up to 3-5 days before your missed period? (Not sure - I always used EPT digital ones - they flat out tell you "Pregnant" or "Not pregnant".)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You could very well be. Depending on how long your cycle is you could test today or tomorrow.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If you take a test don't forget to test in the morning or avoid drinking something for a few hours so the hormone gets concentrated. good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• thanks so much ladies!!!
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• you might be
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 3:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2010