MY 2YR OLD BEEN SICK FOR 3WKS

NO MEDS WORK FOR HER SHE EATS AND PLAYS ITS JUST A COUGH AND RUNNY NOSE ANY HELP

wnnababy

Asked by wnnababy at 9:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Go to your doctor.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Let it run it's course. It is going around and there is nothing that can be done. Keep her hydrated.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Poor baby! take her to the doctor for a diagnosis.

Answer by older at 9:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Take her to the Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The "bugs" kids are catching lately are lasting longer than they have in the past. If meds haven't been working for her, you just need to let it run it's course.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yup sounds like a bug thats going around Or.........could she have allergies? Keep her hydrated and I think I would take her to the doctors and make sure there isnt an infection.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would take her in. I have been sick for 2 months. Cough and sinus issues. No fever and still able to get around. I went in finally. I have walking pneumonia.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'd take her to get her checked, just in case, however this sounds just like the bug going around now. I have it (going into week 3) and both my kids have it (going into week 2)...yay. o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My son was sick for about 3-4 weeks. It started as allergies, but then it became a sinus infection, so I knew he needed antibiotics. I'm not big on them, and he's never had to be on them before, but I knew he wasn't getting over this himself. They gave him a 5 day course and a perscription for Zyrtec that we used for a couple days. He got better immediatly. I usually let things just run their course, but sometimes they need a bit of help.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 5:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'd see the Dr just to make sure everything is ok
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2010