I need to start a prayer chain for Baby Clara and the Nicholson family.

Baby Clara was born with biliary atresia at this very moment she is fighting for her life at Childrens hosptial, her mother doesnt know that she will even be able to take her home and let her pass comfortably in the safty and loving arms of herself and her husband.
Her family defines what it means to be a "family" the past 8 months they have struggled to watch baby clara in pain and suffering, and Ana and her husband still look at Clara like she was the best thing to have ever happend to there little family.
Please pass a prayer along for Clara, during her time of need, so that she may get healthey enough to come home and say her good byes, a prayer for Claras big brother (2) Liam, and to Claras mother and father, Ana, and Mat Nicholson.
Thank you, and God bless.

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 9:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Amen. Will do :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't pray, but I will keep the family in my thoughts.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Will send my heart felt prayer to this family for sure.

Answer by older at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thank you, the power of prayer, or even thought is strong, and what we believe has Kept Clara and her family strong for these * months since her birth, God bless to all of you.
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I said a prayer for Clara as well as for her family. Praying everything goes well and for strength for the family.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Will do. God bless them!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have asked the infant's guardian spirits to do what is best for her--not what the family wants, but what is best. What a loving god you christians have, who allows an innocent baby such pain and suffering. Not sure who god is blessing, but it certainly isn't this unfortunate family!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• At witchqueen, The family wants her to be pain free and at peace. I appreciate your toughts and asking whom ever you pray to, to watch over Clara during her passing.
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I will keep her and her family in my prayers!
    MissingHim2010

Answer by MissingHim2010 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Will say a prayer!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010