how many moms would work from home if the opportunity was little investment?

tisha1030

Asked by tisha1030 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• many moms and dads telework right now. Its the way the work force is going for alot of white-collar type jobs

I would put in money on the hopes I'd make some tho. I've fallen for those types of things in the past.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I almost did but happy I didnt. I would have been a directv csr from home. I have history at the call center and they started offering wah positions and I reapplied (I quit for a while). But I decided not to come to the second interview. I was 3 months pregnant and couldnt have imagined helping someone with their bill while changing my baby's diaper LOL. The investment for the wah position would have been $60 for their intranet system but they would have paid me hourly plus bonuses, over time...etc. Not a scam since they are a real center and I've worked for them before so I know it's legit.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yea I looked into call center jobs but with the no background noise policy it was not an option for me! I started an at home business and love it so far! Taking a little longer then expected to get things up and going but I expect to have a lot more in return in the next few weeks!
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I already do- and I love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am an Independent Distributor for a company that offers a no start-up fee. I still work out of the home full time but if I could stay home and still make what I do know I totally would do it.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I did to start my own business and believe it was the best decision! IPlus got my money back in 30 days! Therefore I was able to start this business for free! love it!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I love it too! Having a little trouble with marketing though! Any Ideas?
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I already do work from home.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have been WAH for 2 1/2 years now..I tried Melaleuca first for 2 years, never made more than 350.00 in a month..2 years later I started with Prepaid Legal and I am still with that.....
    As for investment for PPL completely WORTH it, its not even 150.00 and I made my whole investment back in 24 hours literally.

I made more money in 7 months with PPL than the ENTIRE TWO YEARS TOTAL with Melaleuca!! I work half the time and get paid 4 times the amount of money and have 5 times the team!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Most definitely! If I'm not feeling good or don't want to drive in yucky weather, I can still make a living staying at home.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010