I need to start a prayer chain for Baby Clara and the Nicholson family. (I know this isnt JFF, but please read and pass a prayer)

I know that this isn't "fun" but it is after all the most popular fourm on the site, and I need the power of prayer for a little Angel suffering at Childrens. Baby Clara was born with biliary atresia at this very moment she is fighting for her life at Childrens hosptial, her mother doesnt know that she will even be able to take her home and let her pass comfortably in the safty and loving arms of herself and her husband.
Her family defines what it means to be a "family" the past 8 months they have struggled to watch baby clara in pain and suffering, and Ana and her husband still look at Clara like she was the best thing to have ever happend to there little family.
Please pass a prayer along for Clara, during her time of need, so that she may get healthey enough to come home and say her good byes, a prayer for Claras big brother (2) Liam, and to Claras mother and father, Ana, and Mat Nicholson.
Thank you, and God bless

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't pray but I will keep the family in my thoughts.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thank you.
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• prayingwill do.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I will keep them in my thoughts.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thoughts and Prayers are being sent to Heaven for this little girl ...Lord heal this child in Jeseus name...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• prayers sent
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't know what to say... I read and just started to cry. Being a Mom the story pulls at my heart strings and I can actually relate so that makes your friends story even More touching. My Prayers Are For Baby Clara, the Family and Friends...

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• They are in my thoughts.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am praying for them as if it was myself in their shoes................... Oh, Jesus, please heal her! Comfort them and give that family strength... I pray you will surround them with your presence and show them your mighty hand. Lord, you know what it is to bear the pain of watching your child die... please spare them this.... I ask these things in Jesus' name.... amen. I will keep praying for them!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• they are in my prayers
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010