Shaving question

Ok this might be a weird question but oh well. I shave every day (legs, Entire pubic area, and armpits) I am tired of shaving i would love to be able to get waxed but can't afford it. What is the best epilator to use for the pubic area? I've been looking and looking online and have no idea what one to get. I've used one before and it didn't hurt that horribly bad. Would love to know what would be the best kinda to get but not reall expensive.
Thanks

malibu79

Asked by malibu79 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Any of the good epilators are expensive. Save your money and go for either waxing or laser removal.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i use wax , not expensive and very easy to use ''veet'' with oil sens and different parfume
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I also use wax, I tried laser removal and my results were extremely disappointing. the hair grew back faster than it should have and darker.

dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I use Veet love it 3 min or 6 and wipe clean :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010