So dizzy!! ALL the time!

I know that this can happen during pregnancy but this seems SO extreme. Sometimes I get SO dizzy that I feel as if i'm going to fall over, pass out, puke, ect. I have been eating healthy, taking my prenatals, drinking plenty of water, and I am just really not sure what it causing this. Any ideas?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a lot of that with my son. I did pass out a couple of times. My doctor told me it was just because of how much more blood I had going through my body. Then again, who knows if she was really right. Ask your doctor. =) I just wanted you to know you aren't alone!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You need to go and see your Dr/OB/Midwife about this.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• how far along are you? i'm not trying to scare you but before I had my miscarriages I was really really really dizzy to the point I couldnt stand, would pass out, vomit. but it can also be very normal....call ur OB
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 10:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I am 19 weeks (almost 20) and my next appt is on Monday so was trying to tough it out. I always have childcare scheduled on the day of my appts
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010