In your relationship with your SO, do you think that respect & honesty are the most important factors, or physical atraction & sex? Did you always think like that?

I have to say, when I was young I was driven by the LOOKS...ohhhh I wrong I was!

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Respect and honesty are first on my list, but if there is no physical attraction, it won't go far...

Answer by older at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• RESPECT is the most important thing. But I didn't always feel that way, and I regret that.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• respect in several areas and alot of trust
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• in addition to me .. Realtioship between man and woman are complicated sometimes , age and look , feelings and some other facrors as situation , envirenment can affect that relation
    honesty is the best but without affection it could never work it works with look as well , sometimes u just meet a very handsom guy but u can't feel any harmony or any feeling so it never works, and vis-versa ...
    without love honesty and good lookin inside person , nothing could work well
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Bumped ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• honesty and respect. without those things the great sex would fizzle in the end cause of the dishonesty he had with you and the respect goes out the window. what would be left to be attracted too? not much. thats why i get upset when i see women say that they have to test drive the guys and have sex with them first seriously. if the sex is great how great would it be if he was a jerk. jerks get layed but they don't marry.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• None of the above. The most important factor is self-actualization.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• respect,honesty,loyal and then looks were mine
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Its always been about the honesty we've had for each other. We've been best friends for so long. We know everything about each other, have shared everything since we were kids practically. Sure, we've always had feelings for each other, but I fell in love with him before I even found myself physically attracted to guys in general (6th grade). I'm the kind who has to be emotionally vested in someone to be attracted to them, too.... So we're comfortable knowing that even when the sex goes, we'll always have that friendship to hold us over in our days of old age.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010