What is the CafeMom Encyclopedia?

How many other women have felt that there mans interest changed once they started getting big?

Have you ladies ever felt like maybe your man lost a little something for you once you got BIG with pregnancy? My man works at a local bar as a bouncer and he see all those hott skinny young GIRLS every night. I know that he loves me and I know that he would NEVER cheat but I feel........ uggggggggh I don't know how I feel other then fat ! I love my man I know he loves me . I just hate this feeling so I was wondering if I am alone in feeling this way or if there are other ladies out there that have felt the same way or something similar.

lilshybree83

Asked by lilshybree83 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OOOO, my husband was all about the prego belly. LOL He thinks its "sexy". He loves me pregnant plus Im a whole lot more horny. That might come into play as well.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yes, atleast i think he did
    djgagemommy

Answer by djgagemommy at 10:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It's hormones. You might feel gross, but never forget that you are growing a human being inside you.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no mine was very nurturing and people described him as a the daddy lion. That was our boys in their, it wasn't ugly, it was a special time in our lives. If anything we were taking advantage of what was left of it just being the 2 of us for a very long time.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• In my case the bigger the better!! He loved it... Used to joke with me about my belly..... silly type of jokes...!.. We enjoyed pregnancy so much! He said that I looked sexier...
    No, I also now that he liked me big because of the baby, I always kept my weight at 134lbs... and I do it for me! I like food but I like my body better! LOL
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• he did. it wasn't because of the size of the belly..i'm no small thing, normally. he was afraid he would hurt the baby, or cause me to go into premature labor. i was crazy horny, had the biggest, firmest boobs ever in my life and for once, felt completely gorgeous about my body. he ruined it by being a fraidy-cat.
    hormones will do all kinds of tricks on the pregnant, and non-pregnant woman, OP.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I didn't feel that way. My husband was so into the pregnancy and the baby and everything that I think the belly excited him. He would talk to the baby through my stomach all the time. Our relationship hardly changed, though. I was scared that it would weird him out or he'd be scared of being intimate, that any of the typical fears would happen - he would lose interest or find it gross or anything else. But he was perfect. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• WOW, the vote downs? Why ?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My hubby loved my preggo tummy.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 1:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• MY So LOVES me pregnant.. He thinks Im just as attractive.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010