dont we put locks on things for a reason? i'm the only one who seems to accaully do the lock, and not just think it's optional

djgagemommy

Asked by djgagemommy at 10:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Lock on what?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• the fridge, kids wasted afridge full of food again because the husband didn't lock it again
    djgagemommy

Comment by djgagemommy (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have often thought that about the bathroom and am shocked how many people don't use them (or the door) for that matter.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Sorry everyone can 't be as perfect as you. Geeze. You can only childproof a house so much. I think some people think the entire world should be babyproofed and locked up. Yes my house is babyproof, but you can only do so much sometimes. You really are coming off like you feel you are superior or something.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• oh the fridge. We had to do that when our teen was just eating everything and not sharing any of it. We bought a 2nd fridge and put our "share" in there and locked it, so we could actually eat, as well.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Locking your fridge? Why not set consequences for their actions?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have never heard of anyone "locking their fridge"
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• they are only 2 and 3. sometimes i think about it, but they act innocent about it, saying they were just hungary....drives me crazy but there is only so much i can do i guess
    djgagemommy

Comment by djgagemommy (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have four kids and don't have a lock on my fridge. There is a rule in my house, no food without permission. They also have some yogurts and cereal if they get up super early they know they can have. I'm having a hard time understanding. Where are the parents when the kids are ruining and entire fridge full of food? That takes some time to accomplish. This is under toddlers, so that's why I'm asking.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• not in anyway do i feel superior, but in my home it seems like i'm the only one who remembers to do it, sorry you took my question so badly
    djgagemommy

Comment by djgagemommy (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2010