Need to gripe

Me and my sister are both married to brothers. For the past year they refuse to pay mortgage on the family house that was giving to them. In order not to loose the house me and my husband and inlaws has paid the notes while they ate out and and got tatooes and spent unecessary money. A few months back i told my sister that i was tired of bailing them out she told me she was "oh well i am not paying any bills". Well these past couple of months things has been pretty tense with everyone she has been calling my mom putting on a sad story about how she has been paying the bills and she dont know whats going on. Of course momma fell right into her little trap. Well last week me and husband had to dish out a large amount of money i was so upset i told my other sister that i was tired of the whole situation and that me and hubby has a baby coming in the next 4 to 5 wks and we cant keep our household and their household to. (conti)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not pay anything else for them...Sounds like ya'll have done more than enough...besides you have a family of your own...Tough love hurts but sounds like it needs to be done...Good luck and congrats on the baby
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Is your name on the mortgage note. If not I would get my own place and let them deal with it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You all live together?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wel my sister that i confine in decide to tell my other sister what i had said she thefore told her husband and some how they got into a big agrument and she has m ove out the house. The big thing is i somehow according to my family I'm the one that broke up that marriage and now that things are not right between her and her hubby i need choose sides. So now they trying to make choose between my hubby and inlaws (which is my sister husband) or my blood family. I told them my husband and my kids are my family and what goes on between my sister and her hubby is their business and theirs alone. So now im the oucast and no one in the family will talk to me anymore. I feel like washing my hands of all of them. My mom had plans about coming down here when the baby is born but as a right now i feel telling her not to (all of a sudden they cant stand my husband). What sould I do?
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• STOP HELPING THEM! Who cares what they say or any other family says. They are adults. This will teach them a lesson. Just stay out of their business and enjoy the baby you're about to have.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Shew what a mess. I don't know what to tell you. But if they are living in a house and you are paying their mortgage you are their land lord. Think of what is the right thing to do. Who is living in the house that your paying the mortgage on? Can't you rent it out?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• stand your ground. in the end they will see what the truth is. i don't think your in the wrong. charity comes first in your household then other but when other take advantage they don't deserve the charity. they are not humbled and they are just using you. your immediate family is first. your hubby, baby, kids and you and no one else.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010