Do you think that bridezillas is fake?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• no, but I wouldn't doubt they do a little coaching to add some zest to it off camera.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• the show? i think they have stretched it a bit for the cameras..but as someone who's worked behind the scenes with brides in my profession...no, its for real. some brides can be terrible to any and everyone..especially the person they are depending on to make them look their best. or the person who's seen them through thick and thin..the nasty brides tend to take advantage of those relationships..because we 'love and support' them. they can be nasty.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I hope so because if not, Lord help their grooms.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Overdone, sure. But I've seen my perfectly rational friends go batshit insane over their weddings.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i think so but ilike that show sometimes...sometimes it looks too fake though
    djgagemommy

Answer by djgagemommy at 11:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm sure they are encouraged to act it up, but having catered many weddings, the general idea is valid, and I think because of the show, it's gotten much worse in real life. 20 years ago, this didn't happen. Today-it happens fairly regularly.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• They had an update show. It was funny watching how some married women are still bridezillas....but Definitely the show is really fake....
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• because of the show, it's gotten much worse in real life. 20 years ago, this didn't happen. Today-it happens fairly regularly.--

i'd agree! its like they coined a name for bitchyness, so its 'expected' or 'tolerated' for a bride to act that way.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I know especially about the bachelorette parties, I did not even have one and did not want one at all. Just the audacity and rudeness is really bad....
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• But then you hear that it is not $40 dollars a plate anymore so the bride wants everything right. But I personally would never yell at my bridesmaids or mil or mom. It just is disperespectful.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010