what was the lowest grade you ever recieved in a class?

mine was a 31.13 but the teacher had forgotten to put in a whole bunch of my grades... so i guess that really dont count..... i would have to say it was a 54.6... lol i hated that choir teacher so much i wouldnt sing for her...

Rosamaria101

Asked by Rosamaria101 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• an F in a community college i was going to just to get out of something at work.

I never included that school in my transcripts of course and never acknowledged ever having gone to it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• wow lol
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I got a D in economics, but re-took the class and brought it up to a C.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i made an D in algebra2 once, before the semester was finished, because i didn't do the homework. i completely aced the semester tests, and brought it up to a C. LOL! i hate math..and all forms of it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• In college, the lowest grade I got was an 89 on an algebra test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I finished Algebra II/Trig my sophomore year of HS with a final grade of 31. I got an 8 on the final.

I had pneumonia that year and missed all my classes from mid-December to the end of March. By the time I came back, I was so lost and so far behind, I could not catch up. And my teacher refused to help me after classes or help me find a tutor. SInce I couldn't grasp the concepts I'd missed, I couldn't follow what was going on currently either. To this day, I don't know WHAT her problem was, except that her attitude suggested she thought I had faked it and just decided to ditch school for 3 months straight. Maybe she was just burned out?

Oh well, I retook the class the next year at a different school with a different teacher and aced it.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• go you!!!!
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I gotten my share of "F's" but then had a kid at 17 and that gave me a reason to pull my grades up to the "B" honor roll and graduate
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• good for you !!!
    Rosamaria101

Comment by Rosamaria101 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• bad1.7 in 9th grade and by the time my senior year ended it was 3.8.....  smile

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010