Help with husband intimacy issues? adult content

I don' t know what to think about my husband. He has been limp twice in the last week. One time he did get one but he kept losing it while we was doing it and he was the one who had to get it up nothing I did worked. He says he doesn't know why it is happening. I am feeling really bad like it doesn't find me attractive anymore. We have been together almost 10 years and its never been a problem, is only 27 so I don't think its age related. I really do not beleive he is cheating either. Last night I was so upset I told him to wake me up when he got out of the shower so we could try again, he works late. I know he tried to kiss my neck but I thought I was dreaming and said stop in my sleep. He then goes to take care of himself to porn right next to me in the bed. I woke up as he had just finished and was putting the pc away. Needless to say I was mad & hurt and we had a fight. Help, I don't know what to do and its killing me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Stress,,, just take it easy, and try not to get upset, that is going to make it much worse,, I would take him out to a nice dinner and romance him a bit, if it doesn't work,, don't dwell on it, it happens to ALL men once in awhile, it isn't a reflection on you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Maybe he should be checked by a doctor, you do not have to be old to have a mess ed up hormonal count.......stress can also do a number on them.....

Answer by older at 11:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband has the same problem. It is anxiety related. I have to help him relax before doing it. Sometimes I give him a nice massage before hand. I do not know why it happens and neither does he, but at first I blamed my body just as you are, and after awhile I realized that it really had nothing to do with me. The thing I have noticed though is the more upset I get about it, the more he does not try to have sex with me because he does not want me to get disappointed and upset so he'll just stop trying, which neither of us want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• http://www.buzzle.com/articles/erectile-dysfunction-in-young-men.html

Maybe it's anxiety or stress from working so much? Being tired?

DH has had this problem soemwhat for the last month or so, but I'm 37wks pregnant and "We're not alone." (He understands the whole ordeal, just has a terrible time trying to think otherwise ; ) )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Perhaps a deficiency of zinc, calcium, magnesium or the B vitamins B12, choline and inositol? All of these key vitamins and minerals play roles in sex drive, sexual response and general nervous system health.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• he should see a doctor
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Maybe he should watch porn then have sex with you.??
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• maybe he can only get it up for porn and has a problem with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2010