What Is The Grosses Thing You Have Ever ''Drank/Eaten''

Hey, it could of been an accident... No really it could happen - hence see the comment on: Apple Juice V.S. Tomato Juice lol

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol....well my dh decided to put a cigarette butt in a mtn dew can and he left it on the table on our porch well i had a mtn dew too and sat it down on the table and i picked up the wrong one and took a big ole drink of cigaretter butt mtn dew .. i spit it out and threw up lol it was horrible
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• stick out tongue miniokra.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• frog legs arent bad! alligator is soooo gross! and stoffers makes a spinich suflee (sp?) sooo gross!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• big smile minii love Okra!!!!!

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Frog Legs
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Frog legs I have not tried yet!!!!eating

Cig but - have been soooo engrossed with T.V. before that I've ashed my Cig into my drink instead of my ash tray - it's icky.....

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i would agree ciggerettes would be nasty to eat but my loving grandfather dips snuff and he spit in my coke one time i had no idea and he had no idea i was drinking it and of course i did. I was so sick i was only about 16 it was before i had kids but maybe thats why i never smoked
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• throwing upMy SO did that and our toddler got into it... Gulped the pop.... We had to take her to the ER. She was Bouncing around and around.... To this day I Won't Let MY SO Forget That!!!!

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have drank my husbands dip spit from a Dr. Pepper bottle. However that one is not #1 on my list. I stopped at a gas station and picked up some "Beef Jerky", I started eating it when I got to the car and thought it tasted funny. I had my ex boyfriend (human garbage disposal) try it and he wouldn't eat it either. we were looking for a date to see if it was expired when we discover it was not "Beef" jerky.......IT WAS KANGAROO!!!!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• alligator and kangaroo! Where did you guys get that? I would think Alligators taste like Chicken.... My Grandpa during the Great Depression ate Squirrel....

big smile mini

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010