Can I save a list of themes?

I want to change the Theme but I don't want to lose the one I have at this time.
If there is a way can someone please explain?

TY TY TY!!!

FierceMomBear

Asked by FierceMomBear at 11:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. I know you can save a list of themes you have created yourself, but I don't think you can save ones that were created by others. Your only option would be to write down the name of the theme so you can find it again in the future.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• lol ok... I found it almost 4 years ago when I first signed up here. I lost the sites addy and only just found it again.
    Is there a way to look and see the name of the current theme?
    FierceMomBear

Comment by FierceMomBear (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Since the themes aren't searchable, saving the name won't be much help for you either. Right now, the best way to find a theme again once you change it, is to either:
    1. create it yourself and save it - later you can click on "my themes" and select it again.
    2. add the creator as a friend (if they will have you), and then you can click on "my friends' themes" to find it again.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ^^ that is the best plan.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ty ty!!
    FierceMomBear

Comment by FierceMomBear (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010