What is the dumbest thing you have ever seen someone do?

Or that you have done your self.
Well when I owned the bakery one employee stole money. One who I would have never thought so...Oy. I fired her but forgave her too.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• An EX-best of friend of mine walked out to smoke a cigarette and left bacon frying on the stove with her 1 year old roaming around the house! He ended up getting a small splatter burn on his forehead when he tried climbing up the stove using the broiler drawer. She came rushing over to my house freaking out asking what she should do. I was mortified..
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My neighbor down the block fell asleep while cooking breakfast and burned the house down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My father-in-law cleaned his ear with a water pik
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• walk out of the bathroom with Toilet Paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe.... peeking

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Get married with the same person twice (?).. after you filed for divorce with THAT person.... (just for the record is not my case)
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• speaking of bakeries I used to work in a thrift bakery..the woman's husband owned 13 grocery stores and she sold all the day old stuff in this little shop. She was a huge pain in the ass to work for, she fired me for being 2 minutes late! and then hired my friend, so I went to pay the friend a visit and my little 20 month old nicely rearranged the store shelves( the owner was VERY FUSSY about her store shelves, everything had to be perfect)... I didn't stop her. I guess it really ticked of the former boss, and glad it did, lol Okay this was 20 yrs ago and would not stoop that low now days.
    Anonymous

• I was once at a gas station, and someone reported a problem with a pump, so the clerk cam outside, lit a cigarette, and started testing the pump to see if gas came out. Luckily, I was about to pull out, so I got out of there lickety split!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010