Do you ever get the feeling that facebook is for attention whore people?

Especially the ones that give up custody of their kids and take pics of their new house with their new bf? What do you think of that? I think it takes a lot of nerve! Have any friends that do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not everyone is that way.. but alot of people YES. I use mine to talk to my family since we live so far away from them all now. But some of the things that they post just blow my mind sometimes lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• fb is geared to attention whores - you are right...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I use FB to talk to my family and friends who either don't live near me, or I don't see often. I do have some friends who have 800 friends and all that stuff, which is just drama to me. But I don't care, I just stay out of it, let them do their own thing!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I use it to connect with friends and family who are far away too. I stay out of the drama. Everyone on my friends list is someone I know.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I use mine to keep in touch with out of state family and friends, my 8 year old plays farmville and 5 y/o plays frontierville on my FB.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I never viewed it that way.. I chevk FB everyday, and is to get news from fam & friends...nothing else...
    I guess if you found those people & pictures is because your looked them up (?)
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I keep my life drama free and use it to connect with family and long lost friends.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My Facebook is for friends and family. There is no drama on mine. I think cafemom is more drama than Facebook is.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not....fb is so fake. In reality, they complain to others they do not feel good and post so many pics partying and act so phony . Cafe mom is safe and and gives advice not fake friends that in real life would not even stop to have a cup of coffee ever.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No. They came up on the News feed and the funny part is no one wrote any comments either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010