Remember that feeling when you were a kid?

Running or riding your bike and feeling free? Or swinging? The hair blowing in the breeze seeing how high you could get?
What gives you that feeling now?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Lol, yeah I remember that. I still love swinging, but things like hiking and rock climbing are what give me that feeling now.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wow. What a wonderful question. That feeling is tough to come by the older I get, but I'd have to say when I am alone with my Jack Russell out of our environment. Like maybe on a walk or at the park running with him.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Oh yeah definitely! Riding my bike as fast as I can on a sunny California afternoon, wind in my hair, sound of the playing card against my spokes...I occasionally get on the swings and go as high as I can like when I was younger, decades ago LOL. Love it and kids love it too.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 11:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes, riding a bike and I still go on swings.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Every moment I spend with my fiance gives me that feeling

cheesy i know lol, but SO true
    MillieJ

Answer by MillieJ at 1:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The first WARM Spring/Summer day that I can barrel down the highway with the windows open all the way, and the radio blaring. THAT gives me that feeling now =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Walking and running with my dog and going to Yoga---both exhilerating and freeing.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I loved swings! Now I sit with my baby in my lap, wrapped up in a blanket, looking up at the stars on a nice night.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Walking along the beach in windy weather. I've always loved the feel of the wind in face. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hiking, running, driving (not in traffic). I love that feeling of just being free.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2010