preggo?

just came back from the docs office because i thought i had a uti and yeast infection. well the doc did a preggo test and she said that im pregnant but the line was very faint should i take another test tomorrow just to be sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if it makes you feel better go for it, I took four preg. tests lol just to make sure
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 11:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• did they do a blood test to confirm?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no they just did the urine test. but i thought that a very faint line is considered a positive? ashcrash im going to buy a test today and take it tomorrow, just to to ease my mind lol im still in shock( we were ttc ) but still shocked lol
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'd go with it. Take another test if you want to for confirmation, but i think congrats are in order.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• aww thank you very much.
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Congrats and yes its hard to believe that first positive!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I just did a pregnancy test and it sure is a positive way darker today. I just had to see it for myself lol. Thank you all for answering. Thank you aliceinlove!
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 7:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i took 4 tests plus the urine and blood test at the dr's office and still didn't believe it until the first u/s... idk why, guess i was just shocked
    Bella3113

Answer by Bella3113 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i was shocked too. im only about 3 weeks pregnant. my period isnt due till the 9th of this mth. With my other 2 kids i didnt find out until i was 5 weeks pregnant.
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010